- Bilateral moderate to profound sensorineural hearing loss (i.e. ≥ 90dBHL at 2000Hz and above for better ear) including ski slope or reverse losses.
- No maximum age for referral.
- Patients with additional needs are not excluded.
- Oral/aural communication skills.
- Limited or no useful benefit from hearing aids.
- 60% or less on HINT Sentences, 30% on CNC Words.
If you are in doubt about a possible referral, please do refer them to the SCIP, or call us to discuss.
Download Adult Referral Form