We have now returned to Alert Level 1.
A copy of this notice can be downloaded here.
This sheet provides advice about the services the SCIP will be providing at Alert Level 1.
While many restrictions have been removed, we would remind people of the “golden rules” under Level 1;
- If you are sick, stay home
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms get tested
- Wash your hands, Wash your hands, Wash your hands
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately
- If concerned about your wellbeing or you have underlying health conditions, consult with your GP
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen so we can use that for contact tracing if needed
- Businesses should help with rule seven by displaying a QR code
- Stay vigilant
If you are unwell on the day of your appointment or when you travel, please don’t visit us.
We’d prefer you not eat while in our clinics.
For contact tracing you’ll still be able to sign-in or if not, we have QR codes for use with the Ministry of Health COVID-19 app.
For your safety, our cleaners will be providing sanitisation of all hard and touch surfaces and we’ll be sanitizing clinic spaces between patients.
You’ll still be encouraged to use hand-sanitizer when you visit.
If you have any questions about how these changes may affect your cochlear implant care, these can be forwarded to our Christchurch office, through one of these channels;
Text: 027 355 3041