Do you have a cochlear implant or hearing aids and are about to enter tertiary education, training, or already studying? Then you could be eligible for a $5000 scholarship with the Southern Hearing Charitable Trust.
- Permanent hearing loss using a cochlear implant or hearing aids
- Enrolled in a NZQA endorsed course, or trades training qualification
- High school leaver or adult student
- About to embark on tertiary study or already in tertiary study
- Must be within the SCIP catchment area (all regions south of Taupo in the North Island and the entire South Island)
For more information, and to apply, fill out the scholarship application form here.
Proudly sponsored by Forsyth Barr, applications are now open and close on 31 October 2021.
Applications for scholarship assistance should be submitted to:
Southern Hearing Charitable Trust Grants Committee
c/- Milford Chambers
St. George’s Hospital
249 Papanui Road